Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

LIGHTS: concert tix freak out.


So I am a HUGE fan of the Canadian singer, Lights. I have seen her shows a couple of times, and have enjoyed every minute of them. So when I found out that she was going to be going on an acoustic tour, I got really excited and just HAD to be there.

Well as I went to purchase tickets this afternoon, the venue said SOLD OUT. I was immediately in tears, especially since I had told my friend Ryan I would be there and he had already purchased his ticket. I got all moody and depressed, and facebook status'd it. I was ready to just give up after the girl on the phone from the venue said "if by chance there is a freak accident and we do get more tickets, they will be sold online".

Then my friend Ryan came to the rescue! He found someone on the Lights message boards who had a spare ticket and would sell it to me at the door. The only thing I worry about is the fact that the person is traveling from Texas (to Virginia). I hope it all works out because I love Lights!!

And here is some concert footage I took the last time I saw her on tour with Owl City. Enjoy :)

No comments :

Post a Comment