Pages

Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Urban Decay Shattered Face Case!

Whenever a new Urban Decay product comes out, I start to go into this whole excited, jump up and down, crazy mood...and... I HAVE TO HAVE IT ALL! (especially if it is Limited Edition) So when they announced the new Holiday 2013 collection, I immediately wanted it. And I got it. (gifted though, so thank you)

I wanted to give you guys my interpretation of the pallet, thoughts, and swatches. Also, I filmed a tutorial using the pallet too.

I am in love with this pallet because it literally has everything you need for a complete look...except a mascara. I don't own an Urban Decay mascara (I know, right?), so I guess it's not that bad living without one in the actual Face Case.

The outside of the case is shiny and has a "shattered" mirror look to it.

The top of the palette is the 5 eye shadows, the "zero" liner, and access to the lip pencil.

The pallet comes with 2 blushes and a highlighter.

 
Here are swatches of the 5 eye shadows without any base at all.
 
Overall, I think it is definitely worth the cost! So go out and order yours today!!!
 
And now for your viewing pleasure....
 

1 comment :

  1. Great review and video - I'm so glad I know & can share my love of Urban Decay with someone else as obsessed as I am! Xx

    ReplyDelete