Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

where has the time gone?

I am realizing that it is important to start keeping up with the written blog as well as the video blog. So here I am, ready to write.

It is June of 2014. Since I have last written, what has happened? I got engaged in October of 2013 to the love of my life. We will not actually be getting married till next year, but the planning process is fun. I have created a board on my pinterest page that is dedicated to my theme. Be sure to check it out, and let me know what you think.

I have been working still at the same office. Work is work. I spend most of my time at the office, and then come home to my little dog and my future spouse.

I have still been posting on my YouTube channel as often as I can. I look forward to everything that comes in the future.

No comments :

Post a Comment