Pages

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Chvrches could be my new favorite band



Image Credit: candidmusicgroup.com
No one will ever top my love for Paramore and Lights, but Chvrches just came into my life, and I think I like them a little too much.

My sister, Jayme, mentioned this band to me months ago, and I didn't think anything of it. She has pretty good taste in music, but it tends to differ from what I listen to.

I first heard the band Chvrches on the Hunger Games: Mockingjay pt 1 soundtrack. The song on that album is called "Dead Air". I really like the song, and when I listen to that album, it is not one that I skip. (I skip most of the songs on that soundtrack just an fyi)



It's only been a week since I downloaded the album, "The Bones of What You Believe". If it were a CD, it would have scratches on it. I can't stop listening to it. Every time I go in the car, I blast it.

The first song I fell in love with is called "Night Sky".



The next song I love is called "Recover"


I also love this song, called "The Mother We Share"


If you like the band Metric, the singer Lights, and female vocalists with a synth and a beat, this band is for you.

xoxo
gleamogirljoelle

No comments :

Post a Comment