Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Too hot to handle


I'm officially dying from the heat. Well not literally, but it's very hot outside. I'm sitting here in Potbelly unable to move. I've got my farmhouse salad and I've already gone through one 20 oz diet coke. My whole body is aching in my business clothes. And I am dreading going back outside to walk to work. I love that I don't have to get in a car to get to my favorite lunchtime escape, but I hate the walk back, knowing that I will be soaked for the next 4 hours. To make things worse, my tattoo is in the healing phase which means it itches like crazy! ohhhh joy. 

In all seriousness, I do not enjoy heat. I work in an office environment where I have to be on my A game all day. I also wear 3/4 sleeve tops to cover my tattoo, which is miserable! 

My saving grace is knowing that I can bare all tomorrow on my day off. Well, not go out in the buff, but at least in a tank top and shorts. 

Are you in an area where heat is destroying your daily life?

Xoxo
Gleamogirljoelle

No comments :

Post a Comment