Pages

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Probably the best song of all time



For the longest time I have said that my favorite song is "Don't Cry Out" by Shiny Toy Guns. I first heard that song years ago when I was in college. I fell in love with it instantly. It has such a catchy beat and there is just something so amazing about it.

I went through years of loving this band and have always wanted to see them in concert. Then 2012 hit. And a miracle happened.

Shiny Toy Guns came out with their 3rd full length album, "III", and it was the most amazing album I have ever heard. And the best part? The song "Somewhere To Hide". Words cannot describe how much I love this song. The beat makes you want to dance like crazy. The tune is amazing to sing along to. And the words are phenomenal.

By the time you finish reading this blog post, I hope that you all have this song downloaded on your iTunes. It is worth the $1.29. It is worth more than that.

And if you get a chance to check them out on this leg of their tour, then DO IT.

That is all for now.

xoxo
gleamogirljoelle


No comments :

Post a Comment