Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Feeling a little like Cordelia today...


Most avid Buffy fans like myself will get the reference. For others that may not be as familiar with the show, there is a chick who kills vampires, goes to highschool, yadda yadda yadda. The point I am trying to get at goes right into season 3...

learn about the episode by clicking here

The episode "The Wish" is all about one of the semi-main characters, Cordelia, wishing that Buffy had never come to Sunnydale (the town they all live in). Well it just so happens that her wish comes true, and all Hell breaks loose.

My point is that sometimes, don't you just wish that one particular person had never come into your life? I thought about this a lot today, and how much I wish it could've come true. (and I am pretty sure others may feel the same way)

The only downside? Sometimes you need that one particular person around because all Hell might break loose. Even if you cant stand them, life seems to suck on occasion thanks to them, that person needs to be there.

So, lesson learned. Have you ever felt like this? Let me know. I am curious to hear your stories.

Thats all for now.
xoxo
gleamogirljoelle

No comments :

Post a Comment