Pages

Friday, December 19, 2014

Hot mess

So I am sitting here in the waiting room at the doctors office. Sweating like a mofo. I feel like death, but not because of "sickness". Anxiety is a bitch that I have to deal with slapping me in the face every day. I have dealt with this my whole life but didn't know what it was until college. I rely on regular medications to help me live day to day "normal" life. But when I run out, you might as well lock me up in my bedroom and not bother me for days. Today I am waiting on getting a refill. I feel like I may throw up. I'm sweaty, shaky, and the nurse said my heartbeat/pulse is way fast. That's anxiety for ya. I could puke any second now. The only thing keeping me grounded is that I am focusing on writing this blog post. I don't even want to get in my car, it's that bad. I can't stop thinking of the 29573 errands I have to run today. I have work tomorrow and a work party that I need to bake for and wrap presents for. The post office that is miles and miles away is calling me to mail all of my packages. Groceries need to be shopped for. The dog needs to be taken out again. I have laundry to do. It just never ends. So that's why I'm here. I'm not ashamed to talk about this issue I have because it is relevant and a lot of people deal with the same stuff I deal with. On the brink of tears because you can't stop panicking. That's me. Building awareness for anxiety. Enjoy this pic of me looking terrible. 

No comments :

Post a Comment