Pages

Thursday, December 11, 2014

This is why I love music

Image credit: tribecafilm.com

I just finished watching the movie "begin again" starring Keira Knightly and Mark Ruffalo. The funny thing is that I got this movie sent to me from Netflix over a week ago and have put off watching it. Today as I sit here editing YouTube videos, I put the movie on. Well worth it. I absolutely loved the whole story line. The cast was awesome. The music...even better. It makes me want to spend time with my sister, who coicinidently is a singer/songwriter, and make an album. I love everything about the way that a group of misfit musicians came together, not because of the money, but because they love making music. They made an amazing album and had fun while recording. All over nyc. I love New York and seeing this story play out was worthwhile. If you like indie movies, acoustic rock music, and have a couple of hours to spare in your day, go watch Begin Again.

No comments :

Post a Comment