Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2013

ipsy bag sucks

I guess you could say that the title says it all. I was, once again, not happy with the ipsy bag. I had it back when it first came out and was called "myglam". After seeing a few videos about the bag, I thought that I should resubscribe, and see if I could get in on the good bags. I was wrong. Last month's bag I was allergic to one product (ok...so that isn't their fault)and the rest of the things were just OK. I loved the Mica get liner. So I guess 1 out of 5 products was good. For $10, why not. I got my March bag today and WTF?! First off I get a face mister spray that made me sneeze. Then I get too miniature eye shadows that are from Yabi that are basically one use only. And then a little magnetic pallet that the mini yabi shadows go in. And lastly, a pack of makeup remover wipes. I am hesitant about trying the wipes due to my allergies. The bag itself it totally cute with anchors on it. Again, 1 out of 5 products are good. Part of me wants to hit "unsubscribe" now, but I have this feeling that the second I do, the April bag will be better. Ugh. Overall, if I had to rate this bag, 1 out of 5 stars. I will keep you all updated with the contents of the bags in the future. For now, I can spare the $10 a month...but we will see. xoxo gleamogirljoelle

1 comment :

  1. Yea I was the sucker that subbed the month after they first came out, that first bag was so great, full size UD shadow wow!! well for the next 2 months i got yea it sucked, unsubbed. Came back for jan2013 for the argan oil and unsubbed right away. Feb they tried to tease me with CS shadows, pff I have so many palettes of those, then for march they showed me that little palette, w.e ipsy! LOL im waiting for something good to sub them again. You know if you unsub they send you an email with products they will be sending and they tweet pictures of the stuff and you can still sub for that month (they need the $$) so dont be afraid to hit that button!

    ReplyDelete