Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

clueless= the story of my life


After a long day of work, I decided to wind my day down with a few diet cokes and the "Clueless" dvd. I have loved this movie ever since the first time that I saw it back in the 90's when I was in single digit ages.I have always been a lover of fashion. I even remember that I wanted to be Cher in the worst way. I had this video game of Clueless that was just like at the beginning of the movie when she is picking out her clothes to wear. I had the barbies too. And I even had (and still have) the majority of all the lines in the movie memorized.

While watching the movie today, I remembered a few lines that cracked me up before, but especially did today...

"Leave me alone!...Hey, where are you going?!" -when Cher and Elton are leaving the party and he tries to hook up with her.

"Boy, getting off the freeway makes you realize how important love is"- when Cher, Dionne, and Murray are in the car driving.

The weird part is that I never before picked up on things like her topics when she was in debate class, and some of the other big words she uses, which now, after earning my bachelors degree, I know understand.

Next time you watch this epic 90's movie, pay attention to some of the things that happen. You will be surprised.

No comments :

Post a Comment