Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

sugarpill cosmetics= eyeshadow lurrrve




Sooo, I was watching one of my favorite makeup bloggers on youtube, Petrilude, and he revealed a new makeup company that's out there, Sugarpill cosmetics! So immediately, being the shopaholic that I am, had to buy buy buy! Well, I only bought one thing, but it was well worth it. I was in the market for a yellow eyeshadow, and came across the "burning heart" pressed eyeshadow palette. $34 for 4 colors is a really great deal, and it came pretty fast in the mail.

The shadows are highly pigmented and beautiful! I love the way that they look on my super pale skin. And with Urban Decay's primer potion on my lids beforehand, the colors pop even more. I recommend this company for anyone who wants vibrant shadows, and wants to support a company that is getting its start. Check out SUGARPILL.NET

No comments :

Post a Comment