Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Dsquared2 and Bill Kaulitz = drool


As I was watching a TiVod concert of Tokio Hotel from the HD channel Palladia, I decided to look up on Wikipedia to see if Bill Kaulitz was in fact gay. Dont get me wrong, I love Bill, Tokio Hotel, and gays. And if he were gay, I would love him even more than I already do. He is not gay, btw. Anyways, this is getting off topic. So I was on wikipedia and found out that Bill was the opening and closing model from the Dsquared2 menswear Fall/Winter 2010 collection show! I flipped out and looked at the photos to see his modeling. Can you say amazing!?!

I have a secret obsession and desire to look like Bill Kaulitz. Yeah, I may be a weirdo, but at least I will be the first to admit it. Anyway, you can see more photos from the Dsquared2 collection here: http://www.gq.com/fashion-shows/complete/F2010MEN-DSQUAREMEN

(the photo used in this blog comes from GQ.com. I take NO credit for it.)

No comments :

Post a Comment