Pages

Sunday, April 1, 2012

hijack! bust!


I haven't used my Urban Decay Book of Shadows in a while. My friend Dani has been using hers a lot, which has made me want to use mine again. You will notice above my black shirt. I had to work today, so I try to keep things a little more conservative than my off days. So here is what I did:

Not the best picture in the world, but at least you can see the colors.

GDE "Sterling Glitz" (brow highlight and inner corner highlight)
UD "Bust" (in crease)
UD "Hijack" (lid color)
UD 24/7 eyeliner in "Zero" (lower waterline)
Physicians Formula gel cream liner for blue eyes (top liner and lower liner)
Maybelline the Falsies mascara

I also used my LE Wonder Woman mac lipglass in "Emanciaption" for my lips.

I hope you guys like this look!

xoxo
gleamogirljoelle

1 comment :