Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2012

shiro cosmetics: tributes collection

When my friend Dani told me about Shiro Cosmetics having a Hunger Games collection, I literally ordered it in like 2 seconds. I finally got it today! So excited! The colors are even better than I thought they would be.

There are 12 colors total...I am assuming it is because there are 12 districts total. (You will notice a 13th color, task force, is NOT part of the collection) A lot of the colors are names that you can pick out from just seeing or reading the first book. But some I think are inspired by the other 2 books in the series. I swatched them on my arms. All colors have Urban Decay primer potion as a base.

mockingjay, baker's boy, remake, cornucopia, girl on fire, and unforgettable

wildflowers, ever in your favor, task force, huntress, star-crossed, beyond the force, rebellion
She also sent me 2 sample size baggies, in the colors: test subject and heaven nor hell

She also sent me a couple of asian candies, and wrapped the shadows in cute tissue paper with a cupcake sticker.



I would definitely order from Shiro Cosmetics again! Go check them out and let them know I sent you :) http://www.shirocosmetics.com

xoxo
gleamogirljoelle

No comments :

Post a Comment