Pages

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

i feel pretty


I saw a pretty look on pinterest yesterday, and decided to duplicate it. It was my day off, which means adventures in makeup! This one really wasnt all that crazy. In fact, I could probably get away with wearing it to work. My sister actually asked me if I got a nose job LOL. Less dark makeup I guess makes my nose look narrower? Who knows what she was thinking.

This whole look was creating using all Glamour Doll Eyes shadows.
GDE "Family Secret" (brow highlight and inner corner highlight)
GDE "The Perfect Cure" (crease color)
GDE "Skin of a Killer" (lid)
MAC glitter (I am not sure what the name of it is, but is it white, and I put that over SOAK)
Physicians Formula get liner for blue eyes (black color for top of lid and outer lower)
NYX eyeliner in white (lower water line)
Maybelline Illegal Lengths mascara
Ardell false eyelashes "wispies"
Mac Viva Glam Nicki lipstick

My earrings are from Forever 21.

I am wearing "Pink Friday", the Nicki Minaj for OPI color on my nails. My watch is Michael Kors and my bracelets are also from Forever 21.

xoxo
gleamogirljoelle

1 comment :

  1. This is such a gorgeous look! I might just recreate it if you don't mind ;-)

    ReplyDelete