Pages

Friday, January 2, 2015

31 Day Blog Challenge Day 2: 20 Facts about Me!

So for the blog post topic today, I have to come up with 20 facts about me…

Here it goes…

1.       My birthday is February 16 (I will be 29 this year)
2.       I grew up with blue eyes, but they changed once I got to my 20’s, and now they are green
3.       I am a natural dirty blonde/light brown hair. I dye my hair black.
4.       I am 5’ 4” tall
5.       I wear a size 7 ½ shoe.
6.       My favorite drink is Diet Coke
7.       On my bucket list is to meet Joss Whedon. I would love to be an extra is something he creates.
8.       I have a LOT of allergies. I am allergic to a lot of fruits, vegetables and nuts. Makeup allergies are the worst (I am allergic to e.l.f. eye products)
9.     My favorite TV show of all time is Buffy the Vampire Slayer
10.   I really really don’t like the Kardashians
11.   My favorite singer is Lights. I have seen her in concert 10 times (literally)
12.   I have 3 tattoos (more coming this year)
13.   My favorite band is Paramore. I met them in 2004, and have seen them in concert 4 times
14.   I love reading, and I prefer to hold books in my hand, NOT an e-reader. (I do have a Nook though)
15.   I have one blood sister. Her name is Jayme and she is 3 years older than me.
16.   I have been filming youtube videos for 5 (almost 6) years. My first channel is still active (seeingpink7)
17.   I have had the same phone number since I was 16.
18.   I did not get my driver’s license till I was 20 years old. This was by choice.
19.   I am engaged, and hope to be married by March 2015 (eek)
20.   I have a dog. She is a 6 year old miniature poodle named Xena. She is the color apricot.
Well, that’s all I can think of. I hope you enjoyed these few facts about me. Keep reading for more of the 31 day blog challenge!

Xoxo

gleamogirljoelle

No comments :

Post a Comment