Pages

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Beauty Wish List



I have decided to start a running list of all of the makeup/beauty related products that are on my “wish list”. Since there are a number of products are online only and on certain websites, I am going to put links too. This will probably be updated as I get things, but I thought I would share with everyone the things that I am lusting after. Enjoy!
1.       Colour Pop eyeshadows. $5 each on colourpop.com “girl crush”, “hanky panky”, “bill”, “mittens”, “doe a deer”, “Fairfax”, “hustle”, “cricket”, “liberty” “get lucky”
2.       Colour Pop lip stix. $5 each on colourpop.com “feminist”
3.       Glamour Doll Eyes Box Set. $21 each on glamourdolleyes.com “tattoo parlor”, “matte about you”, “grease”
4.       Kat Von D “shade + light contour palette” $42 on Sephora.com
5.       Becca “The one perfecting brush” $49 on ulta.com
6.   Sigma “spa brush cleaning glove” $35 on sigmabeauty.com
7. Beauty Blender Pro $19.99 on amazon.com (the black one)
8. tarte: the sculpter contouring face slenderizer in "park ave princess" $24 on sephora.com
9. tarteist clay paint liner $24 on sephora.com
10.




I am sure that this list will evolve over time, but this is it so far. Let me know if any of you have tried any of these products.

xoxo
gleamogirljoelle

No comments :

Post a Comment