Pages

Friday, January 23, 2015

Blogging Challenge day 15: Timeline of my day

My days are not the same Monday through Friday. I work in an office where I work on weekend days as well as weekdays. Below is a timeline of the general weekday for me.

6:30am-7:00am (it varies based on how tired I am) wake up. put in contact lenses, take a shower
7:15am- dry off, take pills, put on deodorant. put on basic undergarments and a pair of sweats or shorts
7:20am- feed the dog. have a diet coke and a zone bar
7:25am- turn on youtube and watch videos in my feed, do makeup, eat. do hair.
8:00- take the dog to the bathroom
8:15- get dressed, brush my teeth.
8:30- out the door! head to starbucks
8:40- order my starbucks (grande nonfat, nowhip, java chip frappucino and either a butter croissant or everything bagel with cream cheese)
9:00am- arrive at work
1:00pm- lunch break
2:00pm- back to work
6:00pm- leave work and head directly home
6:15pm (depends on traffic and if i stayed late at work) arrive home and decide what to eat for dinner

The rest of the evening will vary. eat, watch tv, read books. (anna takes xena to the bathroom and feeds her dinner)

10:00pm- take the dog out for the last pee before bed

Read till I fall asleep.

Then do it all over again the next day.

xoxo
gleamogirljoelle

No comments :

Post a Comment