Pages

Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Blogging challenge day 12: if I won the lottery...


Forget the lottery, I'd be happy with a few million! But I could definitely use lottery money as much as possible. The first thing I would do is pay off my credit card and my car payment. Then Anna's credit card and car payment. I'd give my parents the money to pay off the rest of my student loans. I would buy my sister a new car and give her money to buy a house. I would pay off my parents mortgage and cars so they could move wherever they want and not take a loss on selling their house. I would buy Anna and me our dream house and a house on the beach for vacation. With the remaining money, there are a few longtime good friends I would give money to so they wouldn't have to struggle day to day. I would probably adopt 2 children and give them an amazing life. Maybe get another poodle if xena wouldn't get angry about it. I would like to travel to my dream destinations. I would shop a little. Donating money is very important, and I may start a scholarship fund for students like me, whose parents made too much money on paper, but the reality is that there were still bills to pay and anything could help. I would probably volunteer a lot with animal rescues because I have such a passion for dogs. And the rest would be invested into accounts for my children and our family to live on comfortably.

Call me practical, but just being able to pay the bills and not stress out means more than fancy cars and jewelry.

Xoxo
Gleamogirljoelle

No comments :

Post a Comment