Pages

Saturday, January 10, 2015

Blogging challenge day 9: tattoos

I currently have 3 tattoos. My first is a lightening bolt on my foot I got in 2010 by janelle Cuba in California. The second is a cursive v on my left wrist done by alfie in 2013. The third is the cover of the paramore "brand new eyes" album butterfly with the lyrics from the song last hope "it's just a spark, but it's enough to keep me going. I got the third at the dc tattoo expo in 2014 from Duffy. Below are photos. I am currently working with tattoo artist Sarah miller (from season 2 of ink masters) for my 4th tattoo- a back piece inspired by the tv show "Buffy the vampire slayer". This will take place this spring. Enjoy my pics and feel free to ask questions. 


Xoxo
Gleamogirljoelle 



No comments :

Post a Comment