Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

80's Barbie look




The other day I felt inspired to use some of my favorite Glamour Doll Eyes products and do something that I can't normally do while at work. (I work in an office and have to maintain a "professional" image). So this is what I came up with.

Products used:
GDE Super Shadows "recruit"
GDE Super Shadows "bird?plane?"
GDE TwiShadows "family secret"
naked2 "tease"
NYX roll on shimmer "olive"
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner pencil "zero"
Maybelline Illegal Lengths mascara
NYX round lipstick "strawberry milk"

I used the NYX shimmer on my lid. Family Secret is my highlight color under my eyebrows. Recruit is my top eyeliner and bird?plane? is my bottom lash liner color. Zero in my waterline. My crease shadow color is Tease. (my favorite crease color no matter what the rest of my shadow colors are).

I hope you like it!
xoxo gleamogirljoelle

No comments :

Post a Comment