Pages

Saturday, March 17, 2012

going green


Well, it's St. Patrick's Day, and I guess this is pretty much the extent of me being festive. I usually don't do anything for this "holiday", but my sister invited me to go see her play this evening, so I decided to look cute. But with my own little twist.

On My face...

GDE OTM March "Inspired"
Naked2 pallet (assorted neutrals for blending and highlighting)
Physicians Formula for green eyes gel liner (the black one with green glitter in it)
Fake eyelashes by Ardell

Nothing too crazy, because I had to wear it to work all day too. So a hint of the green eyeshadow was classy but festive.

Last night I went to forever21 and scored a pair of mint green skinny pants for $15.80!!!! I decided they would be perfect for tonight. They have already become too big in the last hour of wearing them, but shrinking them in the wash is a MUST. I am wearing them rolled up with my black Steve Madden oxford shoes. And a simple long sleeve black tee. My necklace was a gift from my sister. It is a Hunger Games theme necklace she made for me. And my earrings are from forever21.

So I guess the very small fraction of Irish in me says, Happy St. Patrick's Day!

xoxo
gleamogirljoelle

1 comment :