Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

American Idol...thoughts so far

I was never a huge Idol fan till they changed up the judges. Last year I would watch every episode religiously and talk about it nonstop. With Mike being so far away from me, it is hard for me to keep motivated to watch. But even though we are miles and miles away, we share our thoughts via text during the whole show. So here it goes...

My picks for the win are Skylar and Colton. And Heejun.

All of the other girls, except maybe Erika, SUCK. All of the other guys are boring. I am so over gospel and soul and that style of music.

Mike loves Phillip Phillips. It's no surprise considering he is like Dave Matthews' little brother (not literally).

Tonight is elimination, and I don't want to give anything away...

But I'll leave you with this hilarious quote from Mike: "Can I vote Mary j off too?"

More Idol talk next week.

Xoxo
Gleamogirljoelle

No comments :

Post a Comment