Pages

Monday, March 5, 2012

neutral glitter look



This has become my go to look for work lately. It is neutral and conservative, yet I add a little bit of glam with the glitter liner. It is quick and does not require a lot of different products.

Products used:
GDE Twi Shadows in "family secret"
naked2 "tease"
L'oreal infallible 24hr eye shadow "iced latte"
LA Splash liquid eyeliner "pink sparkles"
Physicians Formula custom eye enhancing gel creamliner "blue eyes"
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner "zero"
Maybelline illegal lengths mascara
NYX round lipstick in "Strawberry Milk"

I used Family Secret and my under the eyebrow highlight color and highlight in the inner corners of my eye. Tease is my crease color. My all over lid color is Iced Latte. (Those shadows are so smooth and amazing color payoff) I lined my eyes with the black from the cream liner trio on my upper lashline. Above that, I used the pink sparkles liquid liner to add some sparkle. (this stuff takes a minute to dry, so don't open your eyes wide yet). Zero is in my water line, and 2 coats of mascara on my top and bottom lashes.

I hope you try it out! You dont need the exact products to create a similar look. And you can try a brighter lipstick with the look because it is so neutral. In the daytime use a nude or light pink color, and at night, hot pink or red. Revlon lip butters are my favorite!

Enjoy
xoxo gleamogirljoelle


No comments :

Post a Comment