Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

eBay, peiwei, and sleep-ay

Yeah I couldn't resist all of these rhyming words lol. I am, in fact, very sleep today. Having 3 days off in a row of fun and sleeping in is great till you have to get up early and go to work again. I am excited for our company event tomorrow, which is basically like a day where we dress up crazy, yell really loud, get free lunch, and listen to numbers and information about how we did as a whole company last year. Should be a lot of fun.

I just ate my leftover Pei Wei chicken fried rice for lunch. Mmmm so good! I wish I had more though :/

I have been selling stuff on eBay like crazy! It's gotten to the point now where I need money quick to buy a new car, so I am selling everything I don't need. I have so many tv shows on DVD that I've only watched once. It's dumb to keep them all. So off they go into the loving arms of some other person, and their money goes in a special "new car fund" box in my room. At this rate, I should have the car end of May. I am praying for some miracle money to enter in my life right about now. It wouldn't hurt to ask God to help me out. He always comes through for me :)

A blog with my crazy, bold Hawaiian inspired makeup and hair will be posted tomorrow after the event. So be on the lookout for that. Also, a couple of reviews and nailpolish swatches too.

Xoxo
gleamogirljoelle

No comments :

Post a Comment