Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

dress me up



I was feeling like a pretty girl today. So when I woke up I decided, you know what? I'll dye my blonde streak light pink. So I did. It was kind of a quick, half assed attempt, but next time will be better.



Crazy angle, I know. But I wanted to show the streak in its entirety. It's fun and sassy. And temporary. I love my hair because I can hide that spot if I need to. Mostly when my hair is straight.



I also was kind of in a fun eye makeup mood. Plus I keep seeing those little square ads on the side of facebook and stuff showing the Maybelline color tattoo colors. And I have all of them. I wanted to use a couple today. AND use some of my GDE stuff too. So here is what I came up with...



On My Face:

Maybelline "bad to the bronze" color tattoo (all over lid and above crease a little)
Maybelline "tenacious teal" color tattoo (lower lash line)
GDE "family secret" (brow highlight and inner corner of eye highlight)
GDE "grave digger" (on lid)
GDE "cotton candy" (lower lash line)
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner "zero" (in water line)
Physicians Formula gel liner for blue eyes "black" (top eyeliner)
Maybelline Illegal Lenghts mascara (2 coats top and bottom lashes)

On my nails:
"Dress Me Up" by China Glaze from the Capital Colours collection


And the finale....
I wanted to show off these super hot shoes I got at Target ($29.99). They are AMAZING! Hurt only a little bit. On my toenails is the color "Riveting".



xoxo
gleamogirljoelle

No comments :

Post a Comment